ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- All DETAILS of rental RATES+AVAILABILITY are mapped out on our specific Airbnb pages. (YURT1 + YURT2 + SPARTAN)
- We PROVIDE you with firewood, charcoal, kitchen cookware, towels, eco-friendly shampoo / conditioner / body wash, coffee, s’mores and beers (1 per guest) as treat for our guests. Additionally in each room we are excited to provide a selection local goodies (water, chocolate, granola bars) as a little something to keep you hydrated and nourished during your stay. Plus...who doesn't like to "treat yo' self" w/ some local chocolate? Our hammocks, horseshoes, bocce ball, farm animals, and nature trails are yours to enjoy as well.
- In order to ensure the best experience for all, we do not allow SMOKING anywhere on the property.
- We love animals, but we DON’T ALLOW PETS as we provide you with donkeys & alpacas who look forward to meeting you...and being given treats from you.
- Because we are a private retreat, we don’t allow VISITORS during your stay without written approval.
- For EVENT RENTALS, FARM-TO-TABLE DINNER PARTIES, or WEDDINGS, contact us directly for more information on rates and availability.
- Inspired by a time to UNPLUG — there is no WiFi @ Green Acres. Most cell service and cellular works well though.
- You can follow our adventures on Instagram @greenacresatx. Tag us by using #greenacresatx.
More questions you didn't find the answer to on our Airbnb reservation pages? Fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you!